Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Yosemite

 Our next stop that we drove to from Oakdale was Yosemite.  I have never been there and it was amazing!  The views and the woods were so mighty.  The boys enjoyed hiking through the woods and climbing the rocks in search of a closer view of the water falls.
 The park was not busy at all.  Some of the park was closed due to weather, but I am so glad that we were able to go in and see some of the views.

 We only spent a day here, but I could have spent weeks hiking and taking in all the different things that the park has to offer.  I definitely want to come back so that I can see Mariposa Grove.

Tunnel view was one of my favorite spots that we stopped at.  I could have sat here all day and let my thoughts drift away. but we had a long drive back and I didn't want to do it in the dark.  If you haven't been to Yosemite, you definitely should put it on your bucket list.  It is worth it.

No comments: