On Saturday the oldest two boys and I set out for Sequoia. We had a bit of the run around because of road closures and chain restrictions, but by the end of the day most of the park was open and we were able to enjoy both Sequoia and Kings Canyon. There was a lot of snow up in the mountains and it made it even more beautiful. Brad stayed behind with the three littles because we were unsure if we would even be able to get into the park and he had some things to catch up on around the trailer.
You have to see the trees in person to be able to fathom their size. It is craziness.
We spent some time in Grant Grove and the boys had a Grant burger for lunch.
I wish that I could figure out our go pro and how to get our video footage onto the computer so that I could show you the beauty of these trees and the woods.
I was sad that we weren't together as a family, but it was so enjoyable to spend some time with my older two boys. They also enjoyed having more of my attention and getting their questions answered more quickly. The day was very memorable.






1 comment:
Just getting caught up with your family. The pics are amazing, especially those trees!! What a Wonder!! ❤️
Post a Comment